CERTIFICATIONS & COMMITMENTS
Why choose Phyt’s ?
Phyt’s is an organic cosmetics company operating from the south-west of France. What are organic certified cosmetics?
What is the difference with conventional cosmetics? Phyt’s tells you everything!
CERTIFIED ORGANIC AND 100% NATURAL SKIN AND HAIR CARE PRODUCTS
The COSMEBIO label : A guarantee of Quality
Most of our PHYT’S treatments are certified by COSMEBIO, a label that makes it possible to see at a glance which cosmetics are truly natural or organic. It is based on a demanding specifications and a charter of ethical values.
The COSMEBIO certification guarantees the composition of natural and organic cosmetics but also a responsible approach in all stages of the product creation: raw material, production, packaging, respect for the environment, etc.
THE EXPERT IN ORGANIC CERTIFIED AND EFFECTIVE COSMETICS!
Skin care products with proven effectiveness:
You no longer have to choose between an organic product and a product that works! Thanks to our unique know-how, our research & development laboratory, continues to develop concentrated formulas that act at the heart of beauty, affirming time and time again our capacity for innovation.
Convinced that plants contain incomparable virtues for health and beauty, our laboratory has acquired and developed serious skills in the use of essential and vegetable oils in formulations. Our nearly 50-year expertise in natural cosmetics allows us to offer perfectly self-preserved formulas naturally, without the addition of synthetic preservatives.
ORGANIC PRODUCTS 100% MADE IN FRANCE
All our products are designed and manufactured in France.
Our ranges are developed by our own research and development department located in Alenya, nestled between the Pyrenees and the Mediterranean sea, and processed and produced in Caillac in the rural south-west of France.
An industrial pole of more than 15,000 sq.m consisting of :
• A production unit of 8,000 sq.m, fitted with high-performance and recent equipment and 16 packaging manufacturing lines,
• A screen printing unit for our packaging,
• A packaging unit for packaging and boxing,
• A storage and logistics unit of more than 7000 sq.m,
• A quality control unit ensuring the rigorous implementation of the regulations in force.
A BRAND COMMITTED TO OUR PLANET
Ensuring an environmentally friendly and nature-preserving production method is at the heart of our corporate policy.
To that end, PHYT’S laboratories are committed throughout the life cycle of a product:
• Vegan and natural cosmetics: most of our products contain no animal substances and are free from synthetic dyes and preservatives
• Maintaining biodiversity: fair trade raw materials (organic shea butter from Burkina Faso, organic avocado oil, organic sesame oil) to encourage an ethical and sustainable supply.
• Preservation of the environment: use of cleaning products validated by Ecocert, waste management and selective sorting, gentle and non-polluting manufacturing process, reduction of 50% of our water consumption for the manufacture of our products, implementation in the short term of a fleet of electric cars to travel between our sites. Energy savings thanks to an earth-to-air heat exchanger